How to perform the exercise
1. The gear should be not too hard or too easy on your legs. Choose the seat height carefully.
2. Choose a smooth road as your route. Avoid dangerous routes. You don’t have to scare yourself to burn your fat.
3. Start with a slow speed and speed up as you are getting warmed up.
4. The gear should be not too hard or too easy on your legs.
5. As you are finishing your workout start slowing down again.
1. Use a bicycle with gears.
2. Start off slow then start pedaling faster.
3. Wear a helmet. Keep checking the chain and brakes of your bike regularly