How to perform the exercise
- Stand up straight, and then go into a squat position with your hands in front of your feet touching the ground.
- Jump your feet back while putting your weight on your arms and core, you’ll be in a plank position now.
- Jump back into the squat position and now launch yourself into the air.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 for a basic 4 steps burpee.
1. Relax your body when you are going down on the floor
2. Keep your breath steady.
3. Keep your posture strong and your core tight.