How to perform the exercise
1. To start, place your entire right foot onto the bench or chair.
2. Press through your right heel as you step onto the bench, bringing your left foot to meet your left so you are standing on the bench.
3. Return to the starting position by stepping down with the right foot, then the left so both feet are on the floor.
1. Make sure to choose a chair or bench which are about knee level and very stable so you don’t fall over.
2. Make sure to push up powerfully with your one leg while at the same time the other leg up on the chair.