How to perform the exercise
1. Lie back on the floor with your knees bent.
2. Put your hands behind your head.
3. Lift your right elbow to meet your left leg.
4. Now lift your left elbow to meet your right leg. Breathe out as you bring your leg and elbows in.
5. Squeeze your core muscles while you crunch.
6. Repeat steps 3 &4
1. Make sure your chin isn’t touching your chest and your head is held a little high.
2. Keep your muscles engaged and don’t let loose when you are coming back down from a crunch.
3. Keep a steady pace, don’t rush.