How to perform the exercise
1. Sit and relax your shoulders and neck with your feet flat on the ground.
2. Facing forward, grab the handles with your palms.
3. In a controlled movement, press your arms together in front of your chest.
4. Maintain a slight bend in your elbows.
5. Close your arms completely in front of your chest.
6. Now bring the arms back to the starting position.
7. Repeat the entire process.
1. Refrain from taking deep breath during the entire exercise.
2. Do not arch your back, as you might injure it.