How to perform the exercise
1. From all fours, press into your hands to lift your hips and heels as you straighten your spine.
2. Keep your pelvis in a neutral position.
3. Tuck your chin in slightly to lengthen the back of your neck as you look down.
4. Draw your shoulders up and back.
5. Hold this position for up to 1 minute.
6. Repeat 1 to 3 times or experiment with different variations.
1. Engage your core during the entire movement to prevent your back from getting strained or injured.
2. Keep your body in a straight line, from your head to your heels. Your back should be flat, and your butt should be down, not piking upward.
3. Focus on quality over quantity. If your form starts to feel compromised, stop or drop to your knees to complete your time for the day.