How to perform the exercise
1. Start with low resistance setting (0-2).
2. As you get warmed start pedaling faster and increase your resistance.
3. Increase your incline to get a better workout.
4. Switch to pedaling back to front in-between.
5. Lower your resistance and incline as your workout is coming to an end.
6. For lower body strength training you can stop using your hands.
1. Keep switching your pedaling pattern. Front to back and back to front.
2. Hands on the handles bars will give you more control and speed.