How to perform the exercise
1. Stand tall in front of an adjustable cable machine with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Grab the rope from the low setting with one hand and keep your chest and shoulders up
3. Brace your core and lift your arm in front of you, keeping your arm straight.
4. When your arm reaches shoulder height, pause.
5. Return to the starting position and repeat before
1. Concentrate on getting the technique right, weight is just a number.
2. Don’t forget to breathe
3. Warm-up before this exercise