How to perform the exercise
1. Sit on the seat of the machine to settle down your hips and spread your legs in front of your body as much as you can.
2. Set your foot on the footrest of the machine.
3. Angle your Waist with the Seat Belt.
4. Set your goal and the targeted weight that you want to gain or lose.
5. Make sure that the pads are on the outside of your knees.
6. hold the handle of the machine tightly
7. Push out your both legs against the pads of the machine normally.
1. Check you’ve bent your knees around 90 degrees or more.
2. While practicing, stop a few seconds between the in-and-out movements to make balance.