How to perform the exercise
1. Lie with your head facing upwards on the bench and dumbbell in both hands.
2. Your feel must be flat on the ground.
3. Push the dumbbells upwards in a way that your arms are over your shoulders.
4. Lower the dumbbell downwards and a tad bit to the side until your elbows are slightly below your shoulders.
5. Repeat the entire process.
1. Maintain a natural arch, with your spine slightly raised and your shoulders and hips firmly stuck on the bench.
2. Don’t over burden your body, lift as much as your body easily can.
3. When you press the dumbbells upwards, make sure they do not touch each other.