How to perform the exercise
1. Start by sitting on a bench, holding a dumbbell in each hand, with them resting on your chest.
2. Press the dumbbells straight up in front of you and squeeze the crap out of the handles.
3. Breathing in, slowly lower the dumbbells down, flexing at your elbow and keeping your elbows in tight.
4. The dumbbells will stop just outside your ears.
5. Breathing out, press the dumbbells back up to the start position, flexing your triceps at the top and continuing to squeeze the dumbbells.
1. Make sure your shoulder blades stay anchored the entire time.
2. Engage your core so your torso doesn’t move or overarch.