How to perform the exercise
1. Start the stroke with your legs. Keep a straight back.
2. When your legs are straight and stretched pull the handle back using your hands. It should come near your chest.
3. Lean back a little as you’re pulling the handle.
4. When it’s completely stretched, slide back to the start using your hips.
5. Keep a strong form to yourself from getting injured.
6. Repeat steps 1 to 4.
1. Sit with a firm grip and your back straight.
2. Keep a strong foothold. Don’t bend or stretch them too much.