How to perform the exercise
1. Get on the floor on your hands and knees.
2. Place your hands directly under her shoulders.
3. While exhaling, push your back up towards the ceiling, rolling your back into an upward arch (like a cat).
4. Continue arching until you feel a gentle stretch in your upper back and between the shoulder blades.
5. Hold for five seconds.
6. Return to the starting position as you exhale.
7. Repeat nine more times.
1. Don’t bend down and touch your toes to stretch your legs before running.
2. Don’t hold your hands together behind the back to stretch the chest before you bench press