How to perform the exercise
1. Lie on the floor on your side. Keep your foot on top of the other.
2. Put your palm on the floor. Put your weight on your arm and stretch it.
3. Lift your hips so your body is straight.
4. Hold this position as long as you can. Then turn over to the other side and do the same thing again.
1. Keep your posture as straight as possible
2. Recommended to do this in front of a mirror so you can keep an eye on your technique
3. You can also use your elbows if this exercise is hard on your arms