How to perform the exercise
1. Stand in front of the platform with 4-8 inches distance in-between.
2. Step up on the bench with your left foot. Put your weight on the left foot and jump up on the bench.
3. Step down from the bench with your left foot down first.
4. Do this again now with your right leg.
5. Keep switching legs as you do your workout.
1. Use a higher platform for your steps. The higher it is, the more it’ll stimulate your hamstring.
2. If you are just a beginner then use short platform and work your way up.