How to perform the exercise
1. Lie face down on a mat with your arms stretched above your head (like Superman)
2. Raise your right arm and left leg about 5 to 6 inches off the ground (or as far as you comfortably can)
3. Hold for 3 seconds and relax
4. Repeat with the opposite arm and leg
1. You want to feel your back working, but not straining.
2. Stop the exercise if you feel any pain. You should use caution or avoid this exercise if you have a back injury.
3. Avoid this exercise after the first trimester of pregnancy.